Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 23rd, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Bix Conners, October 03, 2012, 08:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Haubrich

"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Marc Bendig

Chad: If you do bust out Pandemic, I would love to get in on it. I've never played, though, so if you don't feel up to going over the rules first, now worries.

I'll bring Forbidden Island, myself, if anyone is interested. Short and simple, but tense.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: hokster on October 21, 2012, 09:18:18 PM
Put me down for the feature game.  I'd like to try that out.

I'll bring Seasons, Vasco de Gama, Core World, in case anyone wants to play.

After Urbania I wouldn't mind playing Core Worlds or Vasca da Gama.
Snikt!

Mac Grassick

Quote from: Tempest on October 19, 2012, 10:34:56 PM
Barring any fatal distractions, I'll be there this Tuesday, same time, around 6:30-ish. As usual, I'll be bringing Smallworld and Formula D (they're probably my favourites out of my tiny tiny boardgame collection, so...) If people are interested, I'd like to run a game of Formula D using the street race rules; it's an interesting variant that adds some extra options that I think seasoned vets and newcomers to the game alike would find interesting.

I would be interested in playing formula D. I have the old version & it doesn't get off the shelf very often so please, count me in.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

ChadBoudreau

I will indeed bring Pandemic, Marc, and am ready to teach the game. I did a refresh on the rules tonight.

Mac Grassick

I'll be bringing Dungeon Command but I only have the 3 factions so it is only playable with 3 players. I'm also bringing Roman Taxi, Montgolfiere & The Willow game. I'm hoping to play Formula D but I'm also hoping to get in another game before the end of the night. I couldn't attend last week so I missed out on what sounded like a good night. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's event.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Jason Morton

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint