Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 16th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Bix Conners, October 03, 2012, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on October 11, 2012, 07:44:57 PM
QuoteTichu is full.

Anyone one have a copy of Tichu in their personal collection? Seems like there might be enough players for a second, concurrent game...

We have two decks. If we get 3 more players we can roll.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

I would like to bring Castles of Burgundy out on the 16th if there are people interested in playing. I am looking for 3 other people to commit to an 8:00pm start.

BGG entry for the game

1. Matt Robertson
2. Marc Bendig
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Jason Morton

If Tichu does not pull through, then I'll get in some Castles of Burgundy, please and thank you.  And if that doesn't happen, I guess I can play some Alien Frontiers. :D
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Jason Morton on October 12, 2012, 11:12:35 AM
If Tichu does not pull through, then I'll get in some Castles of Burgundy, please and thank you.  And if that doesn't happen, I guess I can play some Alien Frontiers. :D
Morty: Alien Frontiers begins at 6:30 or so if you'd like to join.
Snikt!

Jason Morton

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Tempest

I'm not too sure what game I want to join, but I'll be there regardless. I'll probably bring Smallworld and Formula D, perhaps also Munchkin Quest.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Marc Bendig

I'm down for castles of Burgundy, Matt.

And I'd like to get in on Alien Frontiers, if there turns out to be enough people for two games.

Zircules

Thanks Dana,

I can't wait for you to Tichme Tichu. Ha ha. (Good one Zirk.)

Z

Bix Conners

A lot of new faces at ChewsDay Challenge last night. Here is a brief recap...

Attendance: 19
Games Played: Alien Frontiers, Castle of Burgundy, Sorry, Zombies!, King of Siam, Seasons, Formula D, Tichu, and a card game that I forgt the name of.

Thanks everyone for coming out. An enjoyable evening of games.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.