Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, August 11, 2012

Started by Allan Luesink, August 06, 2012, 06:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

Hope you've all enjoyed the mid-summer long weekend.  To bad it's not a federal holiday - and trucking falls under federal legislation.  But that's how it is.

So for this month's Feature Game we going 'back-to-basics' and holding to the theme of Family/Gateway Games.  We won't have a specific game picked out but come expecting to play something like: Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Seven Wonders, TransAmerica, Elfenland, ... if you have any of the games listed (or think of another that is in the same spirit), bring it out.  After all you don't have it just so it can occupy space on your shelf, right?

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this email).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

PS - Would like it lots if someone had a game they were willing to feature for any of the remaining dates below (ie. I don't really have any 'pure' business games in my collection - I do have some that hit that theme, but not specifically).

September 8 - Business
October 13 - Retro (20 years or older)
November 10 - Party/Group
December 8 - Open