MTG - M13 Pre-Release - Saturday, July 7 and Sunday July 8, 2013

Started by ChadBoudreau, June 17, 2012, 06:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

M13 Pre-releases *Magic: The Gathering*

DESCRIPTION
The Magic 2013 pre-release events allow you to experience the newest Magic: The Gathering set a week before it goes on sale. Players will receive an exclusive promo card-- Xathrid Gorgon -- while supplies last.

ComicReaders Downtown is able to run a total of three pre-release events on Saturday, and three pre-release events on Sunday, if there is sufficient interest. The events are sealed events.

For a sealed event, each player receives six Magic 2013 booster packs to use for building a deck.

Pre-registration is not required.

If you attended the Avacyn Restored pre-release events you well remember the Helvault events. There is no equivalent for Magic 2013.

DATE & TIME
Saturday, July 7, 2012
The first game begins at 10am. Doors will be open at 9:30am to start registration. The second event will most likely begin when the first is half over (when players start to drop from the first and as other players arrive in the early afternoon). The third event typically begins in late after / early evening and goes into the night.

Sunday, July 8, 2012
The first game begins at 10am. The rest of the day typically plays out similar to Saturday.

COST
$25

EVENT ORGANIZER
Chad Boudreau / Jason Morton / Lareina Chan

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS
No limit on seating for this event.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Ask your questions on the forum or give us a call (779-0900) and we will endeavor to answer in a timely fashion.

Jason Doan

Tempest

Even though I'm still retired, I might have to come out and play. I do love me some core set limited.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

CurtLorge

Hi Chad.  Are there release events happening this upcoming weekend?

Lareina

Curt, there will be the release sealed event this Friday night at the very least.

ChadBoudreau

Holy smokes! I forgot to post the rest of the events for July. I'm going to fix that right now.