Magic - Avacyn Restored Game Days - ComicReaders Downtown - May 26 & 27

Started by ChadBoudreau, May 10, 2012, 11:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Avacyn Restored Game Days *Magic: The Gathering*

DESCRIPTION
For information on the Game Days and to see the sweet new promo cards please Click Here

DATE & TIME
Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 10:00
Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 12:00

COST
$5

EVENT ORGANIZER
Chad Boudreau

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS
No limit on seating for this event.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Standard Constructed.  Games Days are a 2x Multiplier event so come and pick up those sweet extra Planeswalker Points

ChadBoudreau

The Dark Ascension Game Day we had on Saturday in February had a lower than expected attendance and the feedback from players was that after a late FNM the 10am start time on Saturday Game Day was not very appealing. Players, a question for you: Would you be more likely to attend the Saturday Game Day event if the start time was 12pm instead of 10am?

Alapalooza

I'd rather start play at 4PM... but its only because I'm done work at 3:30...
Giant Spiders! Clap, clap... clap clap clap. Giant Spiders!

Jason Doan

I'd prefer 10 AM...or just starting it up right after FNM and getting it over with...I'm sure Morty wouldn't mind working all night :P

Jason Morton

I'm sure Chad wouldn't mind paying me overtime for that.  If he doesn't, then I'm game. :lol I myself have no say in when the tourney starts as I am going to be there at 10am regardless.  So, game on!
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

CurtLorge

No tourney should ever start at 10 am----noon start is waaaaaay better! Gamers don't do mornings............

DylanEdgar

Quote from: CurtLorge on May 16, 2012, 10:23:01 PM
No tourney should ever start at 10 am----noon start is waaaaaay better! Gamers don't do mornings............

im gonna agree, but again its just cuz i work till noon. 1 would be WAY better :D

if not I'm hoping to be there on sunday

ChadBoudreau

Based on the feedback given here on the forum and at the store, I'm going to keep the Saturday Game Day for 10am.