I regret to inform you

Started by Colin Dearborn, March 22, 2012, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Dearborn

James Sanheim lost his battle with cancer today.

He was a true friend. I have many great memories of gaming with James over the last few years. He will be missed by everyone that was lucky enough to meet him.

info on funeral times, etc to follow when it is available.

Jason Doan

Terrible, terrible news...James was a great guy, a dedicated gamer and will be sorely missed.

celticgriffon

Yeah... it is a sad day for us all.  Very few people will ever leave a mark on our souls like James has.

Games brought us together but our friendship was so much more than that.

Michael
I wonder if you could be anyone would you be yourself? - yup it's mine..

Colin Dearborn

James Gregory Sanheim
James Sanheim passed away at home on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at the age of 52 years. James is survived by his loving wife Johanna, son Adam and daughter Michelle, parents Adam and Jeannette (Ziegler) Sanheim, sisters Carol (Wayne) Shiplack, Valerie (Alphonse) Brodner as well as numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, other family and friends. Farewell Gathering will be held on Friday, March 30, 2012 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in Holy Trinity Parish Hall, 5020 Sherwood Drive, Regina, SK. Private family interment in Riverside Memorial Park. Memorial donations may be made to the Flatland Regional Association of Gamers, 54 Selby Crescent, Regina, SK S4T 6W1. You are invited to leave a personal message of condolence at the family's on-line Obituary at: www.myalternatives.ca

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/leaderpost/obituary.aspx?n=james-sanheim&pid=156727822